Barredan replied

295 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie Shanghai Knights > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When a Chinese rebel murders Chon's estranged father and escapes to England, Chon and Roy make their way to London with revenge on their minds. Chon's sister, Lin, has the same idea, and uncovers a worldwide conspiracy to murder the royal family but almost no one will believe her.
In the 1880's, Chon Wang's father and keeper of the Imperial Seal has been murdered by Parliament and royal family member Rathbone, (who steals the Imperial Seal) with Chon Wang's sister, Chon Lin, witnessing the murder. Chon Lin follows Rathbone to London to kill him, while sending Chon a letter telling him of the murder. Chon then travels to New York for Roy O'Bannon. Together they travel to England and meet up with Chon Lin to kill Rathbone and get the Imperial Seal back.
I saw this movie only to accompany my children, but I absolutely loved it! Had never seen a Jackie Chan movie, but now I want to see Shanghai Noon too, so we will rent that one. There were several adult references and I don't mean sexually, but funny references only adults would remember. Be sure to stay for the credits as the outtakes are great. I want to see it again!
It was a Sunday morning and i decided to go see a sequel to a fine movie Shanghai noon, at first i was a bit sceptical about seeing this movie as it was set in England, but after the first 30 mins i was glued to my screens yet again, Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson make a great duo on screen. The only problem i had with Shanghai Knights is why they had to link some of the characters to famous people from that time, i thought this was totally uneccessary to the story and kind of put me off a little bit. And the music was poor compared to Shanghai Noon but over all it was a great flick and i do reccomend you to watch this on DVD and video because it entertaining to the max.
Uproarious imbecility.

a5c7b9f00b
Kill Bill: Vol. 3 movie in hindi dubbed downloadCrowning Glory: Part 2 movie in hindi free downloadfree download Episode 1.256The Eagle and the Osprey download moviesOne Day in hindi download free in torrentthe Shaken full movie in hindi free download hdNo Joke! Survival: Canning Preserving! download movie freeSpider-Man: Far From Home full movie torrentPriest tamil dubbed movie free downloadBattle of the Stars - Part 2 tamil dubbed movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.